GUARD TOWERS: Steel Plates,
Bullet-Proof Glass, Sandbags
Steel Plate tested specs:
• 6.5 mm heat treated SPS-43 sheet, provid ing protection
level III NIJ.
• 6096 mm x 2438 mm x 6.5-mm compound sheet weights
773.2 kg [consists of [2438mm x 1016mm) x 6, because maximum
possible dimensions of one-piece heat treated plate is 2500
• Level IV plates are approximately 15 mm chick.
• Potato sac also available
Bullet-Proof Glass up to Level IV. custom cut.
• Sandbags made of propylene are easier to transfer,
lighter in weight, and water-proof.
• 4" x 26"
Guard Towers can be built to be virtually bomb-proof using
plates, glass, and sandbags.